Re: [Fwd: Current Action List for RDFCore Working Group]

* Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2003-08-01 12:28+0100]

> Current action list - recently completed actions not recorded.  This may
> be useful for editors to check all updates are done.

Thanks, this was useful. Current status of my actions below.

Short version: I think I'm finally up to date w/ RDFS edits except some
minor presentational work. Awaiting feedback from Peter (and WG)
on pfps-11 / pfps-12; pfps-11 in particular being rather vague and open-ended.

Dan

> Brian

Done (finally). I referenced the issue and the public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf
list as follows:
[[
Note: that this technique creates a mixed-format document which cannot
(as of August 2003) be validated as HTML. The RDFCore Working Group
consequently encourage metadata to be linked from rather than embedded
in your HTML documents. See the RDF Core issue resolution on this topic
for details. The public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf mailing list has been
established to investigate strategies for embedding RDF that support
HTML validation
]]

> ACTION 2003-02-07#4 danbri
>  reference the appropriate definition of "triple" in RDFS.

TODO.

> ACTION 2003-03-28#11 danbri
>  check for editorial actions on Schema from XML Schema LC review

Done. I didn't find any.

> ACTION 2003-04-04#5 danbri
>  Editorial action to emphasise in SCHEMA that reification is NOT quotation.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-schema-20030117/#ch_reificationvocab
does that to my satisfaction. I can't think of a concise way of adding a
bigger health warning for the monster that is reification.

Proposed done.

> ACTION 2003-04-11#6 danbri
>  To propose eight resolutions for the next telecon

Stale. We have resolutions for everything except pfps-11, and closures
for everything except that and pfps-12.

> ACTION 20030502#10 danbri
>  send the formal response on postponing danc-04 to the comments list
> and submitter along with grounds for postponal.

Done,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0137.html
awaiting reply from DanC.

> ACTION 20030502#16 danbri
>  add owl:Ontology to the RDF schema for rdfs

done.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-schema-20030117/rdfs-namespace.xml
(I added a dc:title too.)

Done per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003May/0223.html

> ACTION 20030606#2 danbri
>  to edit as in May/224

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003May/0224.html
All done except the re-ordering for presentation purposes, which is a
minor editorial still on my todo list.

> ACTION 20030725#3 danbri
>  get pfps-11 and pfps-12 done for monday

Failed / Stale.
pfps-11 is back with Peter -- inviting editorial propsoal
pfps-12 edits are made -- inviting review of rdf:List by WG & Peter

> ACTION 20030725#5 danbri
>  fwd ericm's msg to www-rdf-interest/logic seeking implementor reports

Done,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2003Aug/0003.html