RE: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-04-11

At 09:37 11/04/2003 +0300, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

[...]

>I'm a bit confused by the email traffic.  Are there specific proposals
>for the WG to consider?

[...]

>Thus I believe telecon time can concentrate on pfps-16, pfps-22, pfps-23

Sending another complicated email, describing agreements on bits of
proposals, disagreements, amicable or otherwise on others etc does
*nothing* to reduce my confusion.

I would like to see, for each issue, a single email, with an appropriate
title, e.g.

   pfps-16: proposed disposition for WG decision

and content that we can put to the WG.

Is that so unreasonable?

Brian