RE: pfps-08 last call comment on typed literals

I share Graham's view on this. If we keep XML literals as datatyped
literals, then let's remove lang tags entirely, which also alleviates
any need for <rdf:wrapper> elements.

I would not be favorable to actual <rdf:wrapper> elements in the
abstract graph.

Patrick