Re: Issue #rdf-containers-otherapproaches

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 10:51, Graham Klyne wrote:

> Brian,
>
> That's fine with me.

Umm...

> At 03:33 PM 9/19/02 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>
> >At 13:38 18/09/2002 +0100, Graham Klyne wrote:
> >>Brian,
> >>
> >>http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-containers-otherapproaches
> >>
> >>Since this issue was closed as "this issue is out of scope for this WG" I
> >>note that we have since decided to include a list facility along the
> >>lines suggested:
> >>
> >>http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-seq-representation
> >>
> >>Should first issue resolution be updated?

Yes, please. I keep looking under otherapproaches for
the container stuff. So do other folks. The WebOnt
chairs almost got all confused cuz it wasn't there.

Just a "see also" or "related issues" thingy would do.

Hmm... the see also is already there. Maybe put it first?