RE: Datatyping, rdf?:Datatype unnecessary

Errr, and just what does it mean for xsd:integer to
be a subclass of rdf:Literal? Does that mean that
the members of the value space of xsd:integer are
literals? I think not.

The class extension of a datatype class is its
value space.

Unless you wish to define rdf:Literal to be the
present definition of rdfs:Datatype, I don't see
the above subClassOf relation as valid.