Re: terminology: what's a data model

I have no objection.

I think it may be tricky to completely excise all instances of "data model"
from the text, as there may be places where "abstract syntax" doesn't fully
connect with the readership.

I've recorded this as a document issue [1], but noting Frank's concern will
not act upon it until the WG is ready to coordinate any such changes.

[1] http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/DocIssues/RDF-Concepts/029-DOcumentTitle.html

At 06:35 PM 10/29/02 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:

>I'm wondering about our use of the term data model.
>
>What do folks think about renaming the concepts doc to:
>
>   Resource Description Framework (RDF) Concepts and Abstract Syntax
>
>Brian

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>