RE: RDF concepts

At 13:41 25/10/2002 +0200, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>PatrickS:
> > Please begin vigorous backpeddaling ;-)
> >
>Brian:
> >   ... I suggest the WG should prefer an
> > acceptable alternative
>
>Having achieved the near miracle of getting Brian and Patrick to agree on
>something ...

:)

Brian thinks that Patrick and Brian agree on a lot more than they disagree
on.  They just spend more time and energy on the disagreement.

On the other hand I am not sure Brian and Patrick have agreed till Patrick
has expressed a view about the test case.

[...]

>I note that the chair is weighting concerns about potential feedback we
>might receive more highly than the actual feedback we have already received.

The co-chair is not sure that is entirely fair.  The current proposal is
not the only way to respond to that feedback.  On the other hand, the
co-chair is concerned about eliminating potential negative feedback where
that is possible and sensible.  We are time constrained, so we don't want
to waste time on issues that we can reasonably avoid.

The co-chair hopes to resolve this today.

Brian and the co-chair