Re: email straw poll: literal semantics proposals

Jos--

Can you say a little more about why you don't want to lose this
entailment?  Note: my understanding is that even under F an application
would still be able to access the triples

        :I :love "RDF".
        :You :love "RDF".

and deduce anything it wanted, including

        :I :love _:x.
        :You :love _:x.

(presumably on the basis that the two "RDF" strings *may* have been
meant to refer to the same thing).  It's only entailments directly
defined by the RDF semantics we're talking about here, not additional
determinations that applications may want to make, right?

--Frank