Re: ask webont to review docs

At 10:25 13/11/2002 +0000, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>Given our timescale we should be asking for webont review of our docs
>tomorrow (i.e. before our telecon).

I think a heads up that they are coming is appropriate, and a general
discussion of "next is last call, please review now".

I will send a general request through the coordination group when we have
got them all out.

>Which areas should we be asking for:
>
>One's in my head are:
>- datatyping

Hold off on this for the moment.  I have advice about how to communicate
the datatyping decision to webont that required waiting for the publication
of the WD's.  We are now ready to do that, but I'd like to do that first.