Re: RDFS snapshot

Dan--

A couple of points:

The new reference to the Primer has: "This version is
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-testcases-@@@@@@@@" (exhibiting the
problems of cut-and-paste).  I thought I'd better prompt you, because
these things seem to be hard to pick up (I've had one in the Primer for
months and just noticed it this time around).

Regarding an intro paragraph citing all the documents, the Primer has:

"The following documents contribute to the specification of RDF:

     * RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS]
     * RDF/XML Syntax Specification [RDF-SYNTAX]
     * RDF Vocabulary Description Language 1.0: RDF Schema [RDF-VOCABULARY]
     * RDF Semantics [RDF-SEMANTICS]
     * RDF Test Cases [RDF-TESTS]
     * RDF Primer (this document)

This Primer is intended to augment these other documents, to help
information system designers and application developers understand the
features of RDF and how to use them. In particular, the Primer is
intended to answer such questions as:

     * What does RDF look like?
     * What information can RDF represent?
     * How is RDF information created, accessed, and processed?
     * How can existing information be combined with RDF?"

which, of course, you'd need to edit to refer to Schema.

--Frank