Re: MT draft

At 17:27 07/11/2002 -0600, pat hayes wrote:

>Sigh, I didnt get much time free today. The Lbase appendix is in better
>shape and Ive rewritten a few paragraphs in the datatyping section. It
>still needs a lot of editing work (references, boilerplate, CSS pruning
>and HTML cleanup) , but it would  OK to snapshot this now for content review.

Thanks Pat.  Lets get this out there.  My advice, we don't need Lbase.  You
can't even refer to it at present and I don't want getting the lbase note
published as a dependency.  Danbri has that action and he is clearly not
well.  Its the technical meat of the MT we need.  The finer points of
editing can wait, though html cleanup cannot.