Re: RDF Graph questions

Brian--

This business about property names being associated with schemas is
something I've brought up before (specifically, some time ago with Pat,
since I didn't see anything about it in the Model Theory at the time).
I know the M&S talks about it, but where, in any of our current
documents, do we say this?  It seems to me that our current "position"
is that we're fairly agnostic about where these names come from.  If
we're going to bind these names to a schema, we're making a much tighter
connection between schema and instance information than we currently do.
  It would be helpful to resolve this explicitly though, since I'd like
to say something about this in the Primer.

--Frank