Re: Regarding my recent post: inquiry.txt

To be fair, I think some "contextual" information ought to be documented
in the archive (which it will be when this message is archived):  while
it may be reasonable to be concerned about certain "questionable
language" appearing in WG email (and the archive), it needs to be
understood that the "questionable" term was, in fact, used a fair bit in
certain verbal discussions of examples at the RDF Core F2F, and thus it
wasn't arbitrarily introduced into the discussion by Patrick (i.e.,
Patrick was continuing in email a discussion that had started verbally).
  If the fact that the term was used in verbal discussion reflects badly
on the WG, "TS" (you can contact me privately if you don't know what
that means!)

--Frank