Re: refining closure text for rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics

Yeah, but this doesn't really get us off the hook.  For example, you
might wind up writing sentences like "rdfs:namespace is defined in the
rdfs namespace" [and explaining that the range of "rdfs:namespace"
*isn't* the rdfs namespace, and so on].  "Define", BTW, is used quite a
lot in the Schema document;  what are we going to substitute for it,
since we don't know what it means?

--Frank