Re: new semantics initiative

(a) I think this initiative sounds useful, particularly for the future of
things built upon RDF.

(b) I think it would be better as separate documents for a practical
reason:  as long as we can be confident that the proposal is truly
compatible with the current model theory, we need not feel bound to delay
completion of the current documents while this one "catches up".

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>