Re: datatypes input

At 08:51 18/07/2002 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 05:54, Brian McBride wrote:
> >
> > I've just sent summaries of the results so far:
> >
> >    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2002Jul/0073.html
> >
> > Untidy is in the lead.
>
>This isn't a popularity contest, is it?

Err, well, err.. yes.

>We're collecting ideas, not votes, right?

We got to the point in our analysis where it seemed like it came down to a
choice of which functionality was more important, the entailment you
suggested or the Cannes entailment.

My understanding is that we decided to ask the community which of these
they thought was more important.  This we are doing.  After one of the two
weeks allowed for feedback have elapsed, there indications are that the
segment of the community which is responding is favoring untidy.