Re: editorial guideline: representing triples

Some questions/comments about this:

1.  Are we going to vote on this, or should I just go ahead and make the
change (I don't object, I just want to know whether to do it now, or
wait for a vote)?

2.  What are the "standard prefixes" you want in there?

3.  I'm not sure it makes sense to talk about "legal n-triples"
(presumably referencing a definition of what those are) and then say
we're using them but with a whole bunch of differences in the syntax
(I'm assuming people reading the Primer haven't encountered n-triples,
or any other kind of triples, yet).  I'd propose to say something like
that we can record RDF statements by simply writing down the triples of
the subject, predicate, and object URIs (or literals, in the case of
objects);  this produces long triples, and for the rest of the document
we'll simplify those triples by introducing the qname abbreviation.

4.  If you don't use angle brackets, you can't handle "this document"
references (<>) and fragments (<#pat>) the way TBL does in his N3 Primer
(assuming we wanted to do that).

--Frank