Re: reification "subagenda"

I must be missing something here.  Whenever I see a constraint like this
proposed, I want to know "how do you propose to prevent it"?  So in this
case, how are you going to prevent there being multiple reifications of
the same statement?  Look for multiple "patterns" of quads (the
individual triples of which by hypothesis have different subjects) that
refer to the same subject, predicate, and object?  Why would anyone
imagine doing such a thing?  Within what groupings of statements would
you try to enforce this constraint?

--Frank