Re: BagID issue link

Ha!  I think PatrickS was right :)

The test case Jeremy presents can be made deterministic.

The problem is that the XML spec says that the order of the attributes is
not significant.  But we can define an ordering to determine in what order
to add the statements to the bag, e.g. we could say sort the attributes by
their qnames and insert in that order.  It would take a little more than
that to precisely define the ordering, but you get the idea.  This is
sufficient to order them since they attribute names must be unique.

Two questions:

   o does it work?

   o is it worth it, or do we just accept the non-determinism.

Anyway, it seems like syntax issue, not a MT one.

Brian