RE: why S doesn't require double properties [was: Datatyping Sum mary V4]

Dan Connolly said
> On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Brian McBride wrote:
> > At 11:15 04/02/2002 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
> > >Yes, *if* one wants to use both idioms, one needs both sorts
> > >of properties.
> > That's my understanding and what the issue states, I think clearly.
>
> There's some lack of clarity somewhere; folks seem to be arguing:
>
> 	if communities need to use both datatyping idioms,
> 	they need double properties.
>
> 	PRISM needs datatyping
> 	=> therefore
> 	PRISM needs double properties
>
> which isn't a sound inference; it needs another premise:
>
> 	PRISM needs to use both datatyping idioms.
>
> I'm quite confident PRISM (and dublin core and most other apps)
> will do just fine only using S-B.

Indeed. After considering this, I've concluded that the
'double property definition' problem is a complete non-issue
for PRISM. I don't presume to speak for any other group defining
a vocabulary, of course.

Ron