Re: reification test case

>On 2002-02-04 19:04, "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:
>
>>  If anyone needs reminding as to arguments against the entailment, I quoted
>>  some HP feedback I had received at:
>>
>>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jan/0041.html
>>
>>  I see this as a straight choice and hope we can just vote on it.
>>
>>  Jeremy
>
>I think that this works for me, i.e. I would vote yes to Jeremy's
>proposal, though I want to chew on it a bit more still...

I vote no. We can handle reification in the MT, don't worry. We just
have to get clear on what we want.

Jeremy's folk want provenances and quoting, and the former requires a
NO answer to the entailment test. (You can read quoting either way,
depending on what you think is being quoted. )

Pat
IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes