RE: Using XMLSchema-instance attributes in RDF/XML Syntax (fwd)

Thomas,

Could you please have a look at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0187.html

Would the use of inlined datatype elements be a suitable representation
for validating datatyped literals with an XML Schema validator?

Thanks,

Patrick