Re: schema

Thanks.

I'm tidying up some loose ends this morning. One thing that might be of
interest is an image I'm adding to the Examples section. There isn't time
to do a full worked example in this version, but the image does set the
scene for the rest of the document and for a worked example / test case
that can run throughout the document.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200203/intro-example.jpg

The yellow colour in the diagram corresponds roughly to the world of RDF
application data; the remainder of the diagram shows the interplay of RDF
Schema vocab and application-specific schemas.

If someone could check that it prints ok I'd be grateful...

Dan