Charmod (was RE: Minutes 2002-04-09)

Sorry Pat you jumped too soon.
The version to review isn't published yet.

I'll do a more detailed analysis and try and point to changes from the
current draft.

My comments on the current draft would be something like:

- string stuff has been helpful
- RDF Core is instance of application of [S] part of charmod that may help
in move from CR to PR
- IRI stuff unhelpful, because of lack of consensus around IRI draft
- Exit criteria for CR need to include sufficiently numerous normalizing
transcoders. (More so than usual given the wide applicability of the
requirement).

I will write something fuller when I have seen the last call WD.

Jeremy