RE: addressing requirements around daml:collection (rdfms-seq-representation)

Can't we split responsibility here.

RDF Core provides:
- rdf:parseType="collection"
- rdf:List, rdf:first, rdf:rest, rdf:nil

WOWG
- provides functionality (i.e. uniqueness)

Consider

<rdf:RDF>
  <rdf:Description rdf:about="#foo" rdf:parseType="collection">
  </rdf:Description>
  <rdf:Description rdf:about="#foo" rdf:parseType="collection">
    <rdf:Description rdf:about="#bar"/>
  </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

#foo is a non-standard collection with lengths of both 0 and 1.

This could be legal RDF and ill-formed at the ontology level.

Jeremy