Re: Test Cases for rdfms-abouteach

>At 00:04 06/04/2002 +0100, Dave Beckett wrote:
>
>>I've created 2 test cases for this issue
>>   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-abouteach
>>
>>below
>>   http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-abouteach/
>>
>>They test failure for
>>
>>   error001.rdf  rdf:aboutEach
>>   error002.rdf  rdf:aboutEachPrefix
>
>These look good to me Dave.  The only nit I have is the use of the dc as
it
>makes the test a little more complex and doesn't seem necessary.
>
>Please can someone else look these over and we will aim to approve this
week.

well, I was looking for (but didn't find) the .nt files
one could of course argue here, but there are certainly triples
in those files, and I think we should say which ones
no? Jan?

I think for error001.nt there are 2 triples

<http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-abouteach/error001.rdf#node>
    <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
    <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Bag> .

<http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-abouteach/error001.rdf#node>
    <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#_1>
    <http://example.org/node2> .

(remark the .rdf which is OK, but maybe avoid extensions)

and for error002.nt only 1 triple

  <http://example.org/node> <http://example.org/property> "foo" .

--
Jos