Re: Denotation of datatype values

Patrick,

I'm pleased that my comments don't include any surprises for you.  I'm
vaguely concerned about some of the things you go on to say about nodes
"denoting", but rather than respond here I'll focus my energies on the
forthcoming document (rather than have you write everything twice ;-).

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>