Re: Latest iteration of RDF Datatyping WD

On 2002-04-11 16:18, "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> Would you like time on Friday's agenda to discuss this?
>
> Brian

I think the key question is, would anybody else?  ;-)

I don't myself have any pressing issues to bring to the
WG -- presuming that the general silence on the
recent datatyping threads reflects no general concern
about any major flaws ;-)

I'm certainly happy to address any and all issues that any
members of the WG may have about the WD, either on the list
or during the concall.

Though I think it still will be end of next week before
the WD is at some level of reasonable completeness, so
tomorrow's concall may be premature.

If there's time at the end or a bit afterwards, I wouldn't
mind chatting a bit about the issue of "levels of interpretation"
and what relevance that may have, if any, to DAML, OWL, etc.
but it's low priority and shouldn't exclude any more important
items from the aggenda.

Patrick