Re: PRIMER: Notes from 2001-09-27 teleconference

A minor quibble:  I am listed (last bullet) as taking a crack at
"Layered Examples (aka 'roll your own');   just to clarify, what I
agreed to take a crack at here was how you layer DAML (and/or presumably
other languages) on RDF (i.e., how you get from RDF to languages like
DAML).  I didn't want anyone to be misled as to what I was planning to
work on (in addition to the Basic Data Model discussion, that is).

--Frank