Re: PRIMER: v 0.1 of scope, outline and issues (lighten up!)

I agree with Dan.  It may be necessary for "official reasons" to include
these statements, but it seems to me they could go at the end.  As part
of the core "primer" material, it might be reasonable to include some
discussion about the relationship of the material in the Primer to the
actual specs, expressed in normal English (i.e., not using terms like
"normative").

--Frank