Re: what to call the nodes formerly know as

I *am* getting confused.  This seems to say that we'll talk about
"unlabelled" nodes in the prose, and these nodes will have "bNode
identifiers" in Ntriples documents?  But a "bNode identifier" sounds
like "an identifier that identifies a bNode", but we no longer have
"bNodes"(?)  Also, in concentrating on the graph, we seem to have lost
the connection to resources.  I.e., we now talk about "nodes" with
"labels" rather than "resources" with URIs (identifiers), at least in
the case of resources that have them, and that we want to describe using
RDF.  Is there still an actual connection here (just wondering)?

--Frank