Re: model theory publication draft

>Regarding the missing lemma's appendix, I'm not sure its absence is
>a show stopper.  Would it be ok to hold off on that till the next
>version?

Yes, same thought occurred to me. I will alter the wording in the
text and the contents to reflect this, if nobody objects.

>Lets publish based on what we have, otherwise we get into
>"there just one more bit I'd like to add" syndrome.

Well, I do have some really nice little pieces I wrote back in '89 on
the nature of reality which I could try to work in if you like. It
would only take another few weeks...

Pat

>Brian
>

>Pat Hayes wrote:
>
>>At last the model theory is in readable form, at
>>
>>http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/RDF%20MT-currentdraft.html
>>
>>There is still an appendix 2 missing (with the proofs of the lemmas
>>in it) which I will attach in the next couple of days, but I
>>thought the rest of it was readable without that.
>>
>>The only really new part is the discussion of entailment in RDFS in
>>section 5.
>>
>>I've tried to take account of all the comments on what parts were
>>obscure, misleading, etc..,
>>
>>I've added a general introductory paragraph for model-theoretic
>>newbies, and incorporated some comments here and there which were
>>once in separate sections in earlier drafts (eg 3.1) .  If anyone
>>feels that the brief comment on containers (section 6) goes beyond
>>the action item, then I can take it out again.
>>
>>Pat
>>
>>PS. This was made using dreamweaver, so its better HTML than the
>>last effort, but it hasn't yet been run through the W3C  filters.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes