Re: Current Action List for RDFCore Working Group

Thanks for the pointer bill, I hadn't forgotten.

Since we aren't reviewing the whole actions list each week, I thought I'd ask
Jema to send out a list of outstanding actions as they stand in terms of
approval at the end of the teleconference.

It would be easy to ask her to note those that she thinks are done at the time.

Brian