Re: About Refactoring RDF/XML Syntax Rivision 1.43

I think I agree with all you say.  What I'm asking for is an option for an
application to interpret an entire XML document as RDF if it can determine
from context that is its purpose.

That is how I interpret the current RDF M&S text.

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>