Re: Need a decision (was: Re: namedNode? in predicate position?)

Brian McBride wrote:

> Hi Pat,
>

> > I will put off further work on the MT document until this issue is decided.
>
> That get's the blood flowing first thing in the morning.
>
> We can make this decision independently from deciding whether prince arcs are
> allowed.

We could; meanwhile, it's pretty clear to me that
arcs with anonymous labels (?!) aren't expressible
in RDF 1.0's XML syntax. I make use of them routinely
in advanced-development-dialects, but
I can't argue that a formalism of RDF 1.0 should
include them.

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
mobile: mailto:connolly+pager@w3.org?subject=pls%20call%20+1-...