Re: A strange question

>Pat Hayes wrote:
>
>>Hey, the following thought occurred to me. Is it legal to use a
>>uriref in an RDF triple, where the uriref is the URL of the
>>document in which the triple appears? In other words, can a piece
>>of RDF refer to itself? If so, what could it possibly mean?
>

>Does DAML do this?  Hmmm, yes it does.  In:

>The 'rdf:about=""' refers to current document.  Is that what you meant Pat?

Yes, though I wasn't thinking of that kind of 'labelling' use, which
of course is ubiquitous. To see what I was thinking about, see the
messages to Jos.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes