Re: Concrete datatype use case

Graham Klyne wrote:

[...]

> (Or should I say:  the truth of the graph in any interpretation with the
> "expected" datatyping properties is not affected.)

Lifting kilt to reveal scurrilous plot:  Brian is concerned that we have to take
  into factors other than logic in our deliberations, so is trying to stir
implementors into thinking about the implications.  He is also trying to figure
out how to stir modeller's into action.

I would agree that having two size properties doesn't change the meaning in this
case, but if I'm paying extra money to store or process them, then it matters to me.

>> Conclusion: require a canonical representation of integers, or sw has
>> to understnad how to process the the xsd:int type.
>

> So what meaning is to be applied to the well-formed RDF that does not
> use a canonical form for its data type?

Good point.