Re: Test cases for parseType mis-spelling errors

It had occurred to me that scoping test cases was likely to be
tricky;  clearly, test cases that address issues are desirable, but where
to stop?

I had formed a view that if someone cared enough to actually create some
test cases for a non-issue, then they were probably worth including.  On
reflection, I'd say:  if someone cares enough to produce the test cases,
and at least 2 (?) others feel they're important enough to review, then
they're probably worth including.  I think that could be done without
incurring lots of WG effort.

I would request, however, that the test cases themselves include (brief)
text that makes it clear what they are actually testing.  (Many already do,
but some don't.)

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>