Re: PRIMER: draft data model section

Nice work on this piece, some comments:

On Sunday, October 14, 2001, at 06:47  PM, Frank Manola wrote:

> “the creator of [the particular Web page we’re talking about]
> is “John Smith” “

You seem to imply that the character string "John Smith" wrote
this web page. As DanC pointed out: "I don't think a 10
character string created a web page."

Also, you continually use "the" in your RDF statement examples.
Since little-to-nothing is definitive on the Semantic Web,
perhaps "a" would be more appropriate as in, "John Smith is a
creator of http://www.foobar.org/index.html".

> 	the predicate is the characteristic identified by “creator”

As the term predicate seems to confuse a lot of people, perhaps
"verb" or "property" might be better.

> The triples representing the above three statements would be written:
>
> http://www.foobar.org/index.html   “creator”           “John
> Smith”

Can we use a URI for a property, since literal properties aren't
allowed in RDF 1.0. Even better, can we use N-Triples syntax for
these statements. You correct this later, but I think it'd be
better to keep things correct from the beginning.

You might also want to replace foobar.org with example.org.