RE: use cases for Literal? RSS? Dublin Core? PRISM? DAML? XAP?

> From: Dan Connolly:
>
> Hmm... I read it one way, you read it another, and both of us
> can support our positions from the text. In my book, that's
> sloppy and ambiguous.
>
> You inferred that the RDF spec was using "well-formed
> XML" in the sense of 2.1 Well-Formed XML Documents.
>
> I infer that it's using "well-formed XML" in the sense
> of 4.3.2 Well-Formed Parsed Entities:

Right, that could well be the intention of the spec. And that would be
nice because as you say below we're clarifying not changing.
Unfortunately 'well formed XML' sounds to me closer to 'Well Formed XML
Document' than 'Well-Formed Parsed Entities', but I choose to ignore
that in favour of a sensible reading.

> Clarify the well-formedness constraint to refer to well-formed
> XML content (as opposed to well-formed XML documents, which
> must, for example, have a single root).

+1; since no-one else implemented the document interpretation, it should
go.

Unless. and I'm backing things up, binning parseType is still option in
this iteration :)

regards,
Bill