Re: model theory and literals

Can I try to clarify what I think you're saying...

Different occurrences of a literal within a graph may map to different
values, but that these mappings are fixed, and may not change when a
different interpretation is used for the graph.

Noodling...

   [a Shoe] decimalSize [ a type:Integer ; rdf:value "10" ] ;
            sizeLabel   [ a type:String ;  rdf:value "10" ] .

The intent here is that the first occurrence is mapped to an integer, and
the second to a string.

BUT, doesn't this depend in some way on the interpretation of type:Integer
and type:String?

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>