Re: model theory state of play

Pat,

One of my tasks for today is to place pointers to editors drafts on the WG home
page.  Are you comfortable with having a pointer to your editor draft placed
there?  If so, is it possible to have a stable URL for it so I don't have to
keep changing it when we change versions (I notice what looks like a version
number in the one below).

Brian