Re: Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Dave, mostly looks good, I think.  Two questions/comments.

(1)

>I've tried to capture the concensus on deprecation but I'm unsure if
>it comes across in the above.  Specifically, #3 and #4 seem to
>clash.  Do we allow unprefixed attributes for backwards comp. at all
>in future or forbid them in the future?

I think #4 and #5 together capture the issue for the current specification
rev.  We can leave future  "generations" free to make the requisite choices
for future spec revisions.  I think #3 could be dropped.

(2)

>7.  Unprefixed attributes not on The List have no meaning in RDF
>     and MUST NOT be used to generate statements.   Applications MUST
>     skip the element containing such attributes and generate no
>     statements for the entire XML element and content.

The first sentence of this is fine.  I'm not sure of the implications of
the second sentence.

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>