Re: Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> I've tried to capture the concensus on deprecation but I'm unsure if
> it comes across in the above.  Specifically, #3 and #4 seem to
> clash.  Do we allow unprefixed attributes for backwards comp. at all
> in future or forbid them in the future?

I think the fact that you state: "A namespace prefix MUST be used..." and
"unprefixed attributes from The List MAY be accepted." is sufficient.

Point 3 seems simply a point to implementers about what this means, etc. I'm
not totally sure because I don't know whether "the next RDF syntax document"
is the one we're going to publish or the one after that. Perhaps this point
can be separated from the rest of the document.

--
[ :name "Aaron Swartz" ;
  :mbox <mailto:me@aaronsw.com> ;