an interpretation of aboutEach [was: Issue rdf-ns-prefix-confusion]

Graham Klyne wrote:

> At 04:38 PM 5/17/01 +0100, Dave Beckett wrote:
> >I'm working on individual tests for each attribute on The List but I
> >want confirmation it is the definitive list.
>
> Are 'aboutEach' and 'aboutEachPrefix' to be retained in the core?  I
> thought there was some discussion that they might be dropped.
>
> (My dislike of these is that they cannot be represented in the RDF graph
> syntax.)

(a) I don't think aboutEach has proved sufficiently
valuable to be in the core.

But (b) here's a specification for it that
can be layered on RDF 1.0, RDFS, and
horn logic (aka pure prolog; a simple
subset of FOPL):

OK... I hacked it up; the write-up isn't quite finished, but
see:

http://www.w3.org/2001/04rs22/