> > Dave Beckett wrote:
> >
> > >     List of RDF attributes (henceforth The List)
> > >       about aboutEach aboutEachPrefix
> > >       ID bagID resource parseType
> > >       li <_n>
> > >       subject predicate object type value
> >
> > The idea, as I understood it, was to continue to accept, though deprecate,
> > the use of unprefixed attributes, where they appear unprefixed in the
> > current grammar.
> >
> > Thus I wasn't expecting subject, predicate, object, value, li and _m to
> > be in this list.
>
> Excellent, I'm happy to remove those from the list so I would like to
> amend item #1 in
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0087.html
> to be:
>
>   1. The current RDF/XML syntax uses the following attributes
>      in the syntax (from my reference at
>      http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/notes/concepts.html )
>
>      List of RDF attributes (henceforth The List)
>        about aboutEach aboutEachPrefix
>        ID bagID resource parseType

I'm glad that was cleared up (as I'm glad I read to the end of the
thread before raising it). This is looking fine.

`The List' is rather short now but still I wonder what is to become of
`aboutEach' and `aboutEachPrefix'

`Funnily enough, the test cases I've made so far doesn't include
aboutEach or aboutEachPrefix since I want them/expect them to die'
- Dave Beckett in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0096.html

... and Graham Klyne in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0094.html

I agree with these gentlemen and in the light of the quote in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0074.html, it
seems well within the charter to urge these out of the base
specification.
--
Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium (former name Pro Solutions), Les Espaces de