Test Cases for Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

>>>Graham Klyne said:
> At 04:38 PM 5/17/01 +0100, Dave Beckett wrote:
> >I'm working on individual tests for each attribute on The List but I
> >want confirmation it is the definitive list.
>
> Are 'aboutEach' and 'aboutEachPrefix' to be retained in the core?  I
> thought there was some discussion that they might be dropped.
>
> (My dislike of these is that they cannot be represented in the RDF graph
> syntax.)

Funnily enough, the test cases I've made so far doesn't include
aboutEach or aboutEachPrefix since I want them/expect them to die.

I suppose I should attach the current test-cases work-in-progress.
The entire suite seems to utterly fail on all parsers I've tried due
to the bare 'li' and '_2'.  Makes me wonder if those shouldn't be
included in the list I mentioned above.

The second set of tests would be the same as the attached; but with
rdf: for all the attributes.  I think all the parsers handled that
when I quickly tried it.

NOTE: Test cases are work-in-progress; I've not checked the triple
counts are right yet.

Dave