Re: Draft Partitioning

IMO reification has a chance to be introduced as a pure model feature
not intrinsically bound to any vocabulary (see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0167.html).
In this perspective, it would not go under 'vocabularies'. Similarly,
namespaces and literals are another two model features that might go
into one of the layers in the 'core'.

Sergey