Re: RDF Core WG test cases area

Dave Beckett wrote:

> The area below
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/
> is meant to be where we store the test cases / ntriples results but
> there are some problems.
>
> Firstly I cannot see that subdirectory in my Jigedit account but I'll
> get that dealt with myself.
>
> More importantly:
>   The subdirectories there do not match the issue IDs in
>      http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/
>      - I think they really should for coherency.

I agree.  I've asked Art to delete:

  rdfms-propElt-id-in-dr/

The other directories look to be correctly named.

>   There are duplicate names.
>   There are mis-spellings.
>   Some of the tests cannot be read - they give 403 error messages and
>     this area should be totally Public (not Member).

The tests in

  rdfms-empty-property-lements/

need to be made world readable

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-aboutEach-on-object/test1.rdf
should
be renamed to error1.rdf.

The nt files in
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema/

 need to be editted so that each statement is on a single line (my job)

and also

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema/Overview.html

should be deleted.

Does that cover it Dave.  If so, Art, could find time to implement the changes.

Brian