Re: Proposal: #rdfms-identity-anon-resources

On Wednesday, July 18, 2001, at 01:21  PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> I've noodled on the approach of naming things based on their
> XML element position, and I've convinced myself that won't
> work either. I don't have a proof that there's no such algorithm,
> but I'm not likely to spend more time thinking about it until
> somebody makes a concrete suggestion (i.e. running code)
> of an algorithm that works.

Umm, what about the one built in to SiRPAC and most other RDF
parsers. It will reliably generate the same numbered anonymous
nodes for the same RDF/XML input.

http://www.w3.org/RDF/Implementations/SiRPAC/
http://zoe.mathematik.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE/RDF/parser.html

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      | ...schoolyard subversion...
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://aaronsw.com/school/>